Freitag, 20. September 2013

Happy Bithday Ranuka!

Yesterday we celebrated Ranukas birthday in Bangkok! It was a multicultural party really nice! We went to the Black sheep, a restaurant and bar near Nonsi residence which I can only recommend it's nice for a relaxed diner with live music and thai food. But the best part of yesterday was that there were peolple from so many different countries. Danish, thai, german, swiss, vietnamnese,... this is actually the best part of being here: getting to know so many different people from all over the world and connecting with them. I love to get to know how live works in other places and I see this as a chance that I'll only get once during my time as a student. You connect so much better when you have something in common like all of us are students. I am so glad I came here!
Greetings from Bangkok to all of the other students out there!
me and ferny, she's thai


 german - thai- vietnamnese picture!!


the danish party with the bithday girl (second from right)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen