Freitag, 1. November 2013

food *-*

There is this special thing here. The one thing that is a major point for me to really love being here.
Food.
I do miss the german food, there are lots of delicious dishes I love, and I am looking forward to eating Brezen again, sooo much...
But food here in Thailand is an adventure for itself. Not only the food you can buy in the streets or restaurants. There is another thing with the food here: delivery services.
If you don't want to leave the house to get something to eat and especially if you want to have some european or junk food the possibilitys are endless. There are dozens of italien restaurants where you can get your long missed pizza and pasta und tiramisu. And lots of other restaurants offer delivery too.
The greatest one for me was a delivery service that we don't have in Germany (or at least not where I live) but it seems to be all over Asia: McDelivery! It's a McDonalds delivery service! How I love the little things like this, providing you junkfood when you really need (ok want) it (sometimes it's just nice to have ^^).
And the delivery guys even bring the food up to your room (even though we have a security system that should onbly allow the tenants with cards to enter). So I just have to open the door, I don't even have to leave the room. That's a lot american in Thailand ^^


Oh and, by the way,  I got nicely tanned today because the weather is ridiculously sunny - to all the europeans dealing with autumn weather ^^



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen