Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

It's done!

It's over! Semester 3 is done! UNBELIEVABLE!!
I have just finished my third semester - in one year and one month. 13 months. For 3 semesters.

I just handed in everything, had a final presentation and still can't really believe it. It seems like my life as a student just started but I am already close to having done half of it. Crazy!

I can't say how much I love my parents for giving me the opportunity to go to MHMK and through this to go to Thailand. I love you so much!! 100000 Thanks!!

And again: if you can do it DO IT!

Now the countdown starts, I have only weeks left... time to go shopping, sun bathing and relaxing!

Kisses to all my freinds out there and all the other students who are currently studying abroad and to everyone else!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen