Samstag, 17. August 2013

siam square

Siam spuare is a place near the university where a lot of malls can be found or rather a few big ones. In one I found a big teddy bear!! So cuddly I could hardly resist taking it home with me it was sooo aww!!


And as we went on there was a bookstore in which we went to get a book about cooking for my mom. In there I found myself in front of a wall with design books! I have never seen so cool books in Munich all in one little store! They were so amazing I just didn't want to leave the store (also because they were mostly way too expensive...)

I found out that zara and H&M have the same prizes here exactly like they are back in Germany which made me kind of disappointed because I thought I could get cheap Zara stuff here ^^

Well I hope you can go on a nice shopping day whereever you are atm ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen