Mittwoch, 14. August 2013

- tourists...

So I have been visiting some temples here and the grand palace and I have to say: the architecture and everything is very beautiful here a lot of colours all around but it is so crazy touristic! Just so many people on every sight and no real feeling there... The poor monks have to pray while dumb tourists run into the temple and take pictures of them... No respect here from some people. I can't believe parents who let their children climb on structures in the temple area I was really shocked and thought someone should throw them out. This is NO way to behave in the religious grounds of another country. Really sad...

They have got some great paintings on all of the walls and huge giant statues














Being a student here is great. I love the chula area it's really beautiful. The professors i've met until now are really cool guys all non asian because of the english programm. The subjects seem to be cool until now I've had thai culture (going on trips all around!!!) and new, documentary filming (we're doing a news show at the end really cool project).

So I'm enjoing myself here getting to know the cool sweets here and adopting the lifestyle (chilling it will all work just don't be too fast xD)


 We ran into some soldiers and beauty queens infront of the grand palace and I still don't know why they were there...






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen