Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

updating

So today I had the last classes I didn't know which was 15 minutes of computer graphics (germans knew good stuff and some are really into it and asians mostly didn't so if the class stays like this it'll be not much work) and entrepreneurship (which is soo cool! we are going to start our own buissnes for real!)

just to sum up what great things I will do this semester:
1. I will be really better at photoshop etc when I am back
2. I will be going on amazing trips and learn a lot about thai culture
3. I can attend a thai course and will speak a little thai!
4. I will do journalism and we will do a ind of real news show on our own like we're a real news team!!
5. We will start a real buissnes and if it's godd start making money out of it!!!
6. We have like less than 15 hours of university a week with like nothing extra to do...!!!!

So I asume I will enjoy this here and bring some great stuff home ;)

And what I totally forgot:
Show you me in my uniform! I love this! I don't have to think in the morning just put on the uniform stuff same things every day so great! And everyone knows where you want to go, you are respected and can proudly wear these clothes. Actually I start thinking that a uniform in Germany wouldn't be a bad thing either.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen